Divvy’s platform helps organizations boost employee engagement, reduce turnover, improve culture, and drive high performance. As a Software Engineer, you’ll work with the Product Team to implement and manage solutions for employee engagement and rewards that elevates employee morale and productivity through engagement and rewards.
In this role you will participate in analysis and design sessions with our Product Team and then work with other Software Engineers to implement these solutions. You’ll create new capabilities for the company and market and then implement and manage these, and existing, solutions while constantly learning and innovating both Divvy’s products and your own skills.
Technical Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated programming skills and experience
- Software design, debugging, documentation, testing, deployment
- Backend experience with Python, Go, API and microservice development
- Problem solving and information analysis
- Software development fundamentals and process
- Teamwork and communication: we work together to get the job done
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or equivalent
- Prior experience as software engineer
Divvy is an employee engagement, culture, rewards, and analytics platform. We are building solutions to make work life work better for our customers. We live the values in our company and strive to make Divvy an excellent place to work for every member of our team.
Remote-first with some infrequent travel expected.
Salary to align with market and experience, including bonus and equity. Standard benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the button below.