Senior Software Engineer
Divvy’s platform helps organizations boost employee engagement, reduce turnover, improve culture, and drive high performance. As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll join the Product Team to define, create, manage, and innovate solutions for employee engagement and rewards that elevates employee morale and productivity through engagement and rewards.
In this role you will take a technical leadership position with our enterprise application suite and guide it through a period of fast-paced evolution. More than just another senior programming gig, this position will test your skills across all aspects of modern system design and implementation. You will actively participate in, and oftentimes lead, numerous analysis and design sessions with our Product Team. You’ll take their ideas and form them into an efficient architecture that is built to scale up quickly, meet modern security standards and run like a well-oiled machine. To be effective in this role, you should be steeped in modern software architecture, responsive application development and transactional database development. We expect that you will come to the position with experience leading technical implementations. Effective communication and collaboration in all forms, both within the Product Team and among various stakeholders, is a must to be successful in this role.
- Several years of broad-based software development experience, most recently in a senior engineering position
- Strong backend experience with Python, Go, API and microservice development
- Significant direct experience working with SQL Server or a similar transactional DBMS as the primary data storage layer
- Experience leveraging AWS as a production SaaS environment
- Recent work implementing service-based applications allowing seamless integration of diverse client tools
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience as software engineer
Divvy is an employee engagement, culture, rewards, and analytics platform. We are building solutions to make work life work better for our customers. We live the values in our company and strive to make Divvy an excellent place to work for every member of our team.
Remote-first with some infrequent travel expected.
Salary to align with market and experience, including bonus and equity. Standard benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the button below.