Sales Development Representative
What we do
At Divvy, we are building solutions to make work life work better for our customers. Divvy offers an exceptional employee rewards and recognition platform that combines high-tech with high-touch to deliver a superior customer experience. Our platform harnesses the power of recognition, open communication, and values reinforcement to help organizations boost engagement, reduce turnover, improve culture, and drive high performance in a digital, highly distributed work landscape.
Engagement: Divvy makes it easy for individuals and teams to engage, recognize, reward, and connect in a meaningful way. At Divvy, we believe that engaged employees are the key to success.
Customer Service: We believe that the quality of our customer service is as important as the quality of the products we deliver.
Meaningful Impact: We do what we do because of the positive impact our Rewards & Recognition program has on companies, teams, and individuals.
Authenticity: The value of authenticity in the workplace can’t be overstated. Divvy brings a refreshingly authentic, fun, and uplifting dynamic to the workplace. Just wait until you meet our team!
Your Role at Divvy Engagement
At Divvy our people come first, ALWAYS! As a remote-first company we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture and out-of-the-box thinking. We encourage all of our employees to bring their expertise, innovation, creativity, and fresh eyes to every aspect of their role. As a member of the team, you will be challenged to do better, heard on all levels, and respected as a part of our community. You are a self-starter who is energized by change, comfortable with start-ups, and can thrive in a flexible/remote environment.
- Exceptional capabilities to build rapport with others on the phone, over videoconference, and via email
- Ability to quickly think on your feet and adapt when speaking to others to keep the conversation going
- Hunger to grow in your career and a burning desire to be outstanding
- Self-accountable and committed to working hard remotely
- At least 1 – 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Competitive total rewards package including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible, remote-first environment*
- Unlimited PTO (Personal Time Off)
- 401(k) with match
- VERY inclusive culture – we really want you to express your authentic self
- *Divvy is a remote-first company. There may be some limited travel.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by clicking the button below.