We have been receiving a lot of kudos from our clients for the incredible tracking, reporting, administration and management abilities of Incentiweb® But as important, in my view, is how user friendly it is. We've brought on some cool additional features such as quizzes, games and communication tools. Although
IncentiWeb® is also known as a platform hosting virtually unlimited award choices,
it is also one heck of a stand alone software technology perfect for licensing. If you are considering utilizing a stand alone software with the power to handle all your organization's incentive and reporting requirements, here are some things to think about.
Are you a gift company looking to provide employee incentive plans to businesses? Or maybe you are an employer wishing to bring your incentive plan in-house? Either way you will need a large staff to keep track of all the transactions, place orders, provide customer service, and generate reports for upper management. Or you will need to create software to take care of the myriad details involved in incentive plans, software that can take years to develop at a cost of a million dollars or more.
But there is another approach, one that can save you time and money, and have you up and running in a matter of weeks with the most sophisticated software available today.
Taico® has been in the incentive management business for over 27 years,
and was the first to bring this award winning incentive management software online. The advantages are obvious:
• All your tools – communications, awarding prizes or points, reporting, ordering, and tracking are all in one location
• The incentives website can be customized with colors, graphics, icons and logos to look and feel just like your own, or your customer’s
• Awarding points, updating participants, congratulatory messages and more can be fully automated
• For employees, ordering gifts is as easy and familiar as shopping online – search, browse, select, and click to order. Points are immediately deducted and a tracking number is issued on the spot
• In-depth reports and assessment tools are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
In addition to the advantages of being online, IncentiveWeb also offers an array of tools to help you or your customers hit the ground running when you launch your incentive plan. These include:
Tax reporting database
and Feedback templates used to train and/or get feedback from your participants
• Easy to create a point based or non-point based incentive program
• Over 20 languages
• Templates for any incentive-related corporate communications, such as service awards, sales achievements, milestones, anniversaries etc. (See examples below)
• Powerful reporting features (see details below)
• CRM tool automates customer service communications (see details below)
To create this powerful software from scratch would take an army of software engineers and a seven-figure budget, not to mention a year or more of valuable time. But starting this year, Taico will be making its field-proven software available to select clients for licensing, thereby minimizing risk and up-front costs.
Advantages of Licensing
• Minimal up-front costs
• Software is available immediately
• Minimal risk
• Upgrades available at no cost to lincensee
• 25 years of experience in the incentive industry
Please keep reading to learn more about IncentiveWeb’s powerful features:
IncentiveWeb includes the tools you need to communicate with your employees keeping them informed and engaged
• Social engagement tools
• Online video upload to use in training, motivation and congratulatory messages
• Online Blogs: administrators can post blogs to engage and educate participants
• Online bulletin board
• Customized pop ups
• Completely customizable reward categories
• Over 1 million award choices available (depending on country)
• OR upload your own reward choices
PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT TOOLS
IncentiveWeb’s online technology provides you with in-depth, comprehensive reporting and performance assessment tools. It includes all the reports you need to manage and track your incentive programs and assess performance improvement, even including multiple criteria programs.
Standard reports are completely customizable and can be segregated by date range, program or performance criteria, manager, division, location etc. Administrators can view or download these reports 24 hour a day 7 days a week.
From these reports, “dashboards” can easily be created and customized with a simple click. These dashboards are used to assess the efficacy of each program and do comparative assessment for single or multiple programs.
IncentiveWeb® technology is designed to instantly assess a program’s progress and evaluate the performance of each associate as well as the program as a whole. Turnkey reports include:
• Budget reports
• Performance improvement
• Top performers
• Award redemptions
• Comparative performance reporting
BACK END CRM TOOL
Customer response tool Keeps track of all transactions and all correspondence between employee and administrators. When a plan participant sends email enquiring about a recent order, the customer service rep receives the enquiry together with all the information relevant to the transaction in question (order date, tracking information etc), allowing the rep to process the enquiry quickly and efficiently. Tool can be programmed to send Immediate response to employee, supplier, manager etc.
Quiz/Surveys – Administrators can easily create an online surveys to obtain feedback on the program from employees.
can be created to engage and test their employees’ knowledge. In depth reports can then be created on the administrative back end. Percentage of certain answers, who has participated and who has not, etc. This is valuable information can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the program and areas that need improvement.
Many of our clients use IncentiveWeb to run point-based multiple performance criteria programs such as safety, sales, customer service, in addition to their service awards program. Our Made-to-Measure™ reporting tools in IncentiveWeb can break down budgets, track the efficacy and ROI of each of these performance criteria, or even do comparative reports.
IncentiveWeb is fully customizable to suit you or your clients’ needs:
• Point based programs or select a gift (non point based)
• Tax reporting database for use in generating W-2 and 1099s
available for your client to use, allowing participants to pay their sales tax with points
• Back-end CRM tool . keeps track of all customer service information tracks phone calls, emails, follow ups and conclusions
• Quiz/Survey modules